Natural Ways to Balance Your Hormones
- Eat Enough Protein at Every Meal. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is extremely important.
- Engage in Regular Exercise.
- Avoid Sugar and Refined Carbs.
- Learn to Manage Stress. .
- Consume Healthy Fats..
- Avoid Overeating and Undereating.
- Drink Green Tea.
- Eat Fatty Fish for Omega 3 balance.
- Get 7 -8 hours of sleep each night.
As a nutritionist I offer saliva hormone testing to assess your hormone balance and suggest nutritional support to help restore balance if required.