Nutritionist Ellen Agius believes everyone is an individual and not one program or plan suits everyone. Therefore testing will provide answers to providing a program to support your body and your individual needs.
Ellen will work with YOU to create a program together that is personalised to you with a healthy eating plan and lifestyle plan to make health your lifestyle and reprogram your body to function optimally.
In Clinic Testing
- Segmental Body Composition
- Heavy Metals and Minerals Analysis – Ellen uses the Oligoscan in clinic to test levels of heavy metals and essential minerals. This involves a simple scan of your palm of your hand and results are immediate.
- Zinc Tally Test – A simple taste test of zinc to determine your levels of zinc in the body.
- Cell Wellbeing Live Hair Analysis – Epigenetics BIOSCAN of the roots of your hair. Just 4 strands of hair are required to analyse bio-resonance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids and amino acids you may be deficient in and what environmental interferences such as toxins, radiation etc may be affecting your wellbeing. Results in 15 minutes
- Iridology Assessment
Functional Pathology Testing:
There are a number of pathology tests that can be done to establish functional dysruptions in the body:
- Hormone Health
- Allergies & Intolerances
- Mental Health – Neurotransmitters
- Gut Health – Gut Microbiome
- Genetic Wellness
- Hair Mineral Heavy Metal Testing/ Biotoxins
- Stress Hormone Profile
- General Wellness Profile
- MTHFR blood test
- Hair or Saliva sample taken to test over 500 food items and products for compatibility to your body. Results within 7 days.
Pain and Inflammation Testing:
- Full body assessment for pain and inflammation and application of ANF discs
Sports Frequency Testing:
- Performance Testing and application of Sports Frequency Discs